Want to know what your trainer eats for lunch (usually dinner too)?
– 105 calories for 4oz sweet potato
– 30 calories in a 1.5cups of broccoli florets
– 240 calories in a 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
Grand total of 375 calories!
All you need:
– 1 bag of broccoli florets that steam in the bag in your microwave (found in the freezer section)
– 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes
– 6 fresh, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Set your oven to 450 °F. Clean your sweet potatoes and wrap them in foil. Place all 3 potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes.
With a George Foreman Grill, cook your chicken breasts until cooked all the way through using any seasoning you like, I like lemon pepper.
Place your microwave bag of broccoli in your microwave and follow the instructions.
Cut your potatoes in half and you should get about 6 meals out of this, plus a few more bags of broccoli or other green vegetable.